2 Days - 5 Dives - 12 Meters depth
- Three of the five confined water training dives
- Two of the four open water dives
- Three of the five classroom sessions
- Manual and supporting materials
- Equipment Rental
- Certification: PADI Scuba Diver
Scuba Diver is an intermediary step towards Open Water covering similar levels of training but slimmed down for those who do not have the time to complete the full course. Covering knowledge development, training dives and open water dives the course gives you a basic scuba diving qualification.
As a Scuba Diver you can join diving activities provided they are led by a diving professional. Whilst your maximum depth is reduced the course is ideal for those who want to get diving but haven't the time to take Open Water.
Minimum Age: 10 years old. Up to 14 years old, the certificate will be PADI Junior Scuba Diver.